It is always fun to see the product expo at the National NAPO conference. Here is a roundup of a few things that made my short list this year.
1. Mainetti Hangers. You might be thinking, “hangers, really?”. But these hangers are definitely a luxe item that can really finish a closet, and perhaps make putting away our clothes a little more enjoyable. They are completely customizable. You choose the hanger finish, body type, color. You can also add non-slip features such as applied coatings (rubber/wax/velvet flocking, etc). And for a real splurge, you can have them engraved at the nape! Worth checking out. They can be found at Nordstrom or mainetti.com.
2. Creative Options craft boxes. I’m a sucker for compartmentalized containers. I think that is why I was interested in my dad’s fishing tackle boxes growing up! Anyhoo, these configuration of the containers are customizable, and they look great. They start with project boxes that are specific to your craft type (paper/beading/sewing, etc) and can insert into various types of carrying cases and stackable storage. Very smart.
3. Samsill Essential Pop-Up Box. I like that these do not take up space when they are not in use. Great for documents and photos, and sturdy enough for more substantial items.
4. Time Timer Clock. This clock helps us experience time visually! A great product for those struggling to grasp the concept of time and how it impacts our activities.
5. Pendaflex has thought of another great way to store and organize our papers INSIDE the folders! Available in vinyl and stock options. Great for business and client presentations.
6. SafeRacks. Not a “new” product, but still a favorite. These ceiling-mounted shelves provide excellent storage in garages and outbuidings.
7. Lock and Rollin Floor Solutions. A great way to cover attic floors to allow for storage. This option is portable and reusable and comes in long rolling strips!